I'm Tung Nguyen. I'm the creator of Lono CloudFormation Framework, UFO, Jack, and Sonic. I enjoy working on cloud infrastructure and run a DevOps consulting company: BoltOps. I'm a family man and a proud dad of 3 girls. 😁
I'm a co-organizer for the SF DevOps meetup. Let me know if you'd like to give a talk!
Lono is a CloudFormation framework tool that helps you build your CloudFormation templates and manage the entire CloudFormation stack lifecyle. It helps you craft the templates and takes you all the way to the final infrastructure provisioning step.
Easy way to build and ship docker images to AWS ECS. Ufo is a tool that makes building and shipping Docker containers to AWS ECS super easy. At a basic level, ufo builds the docker container image, registers that image to ECS as a task definition, and then deploys that task definition to ECS by updating the service. Ufo provides a
ufo ship command that deploys your code to ECS.
Multi-functional tool to manage AWS infrastructure. Sonic Screwdriver is a multi-functional tool to manage AWS infrastructure. It's a swiss army knife type of tool and has a variety of uses. Mainly it's focus is to automate mundane repetitive tasks into simple one line commands. With it you are able to debug environments and issues quickly.
UFO - ECS Deployment
- A tool to ease shipping Docker containers to AWS ECS at SF DevOps meetup.
- Blog post: Ufo - Easily Build Docker Images and Deploy Containers to AWS ECS
The New Stack
- Covered B/R's road to a service oriented architecture, check out the Podcast
- Talked about how B/R uses Docker and the DockerHub dev flow at the time.
- Docker covered the Keynote Day 2 their blog.